httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chalasani Anil Kumar" <a...@cordys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Win32 source code for 1.3.29
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:56:37 GMT
HI ,

I downloaded and installed "apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-src.msi" from apache
download site. However after installing I cannot see src ( source code
directory) in the installation. I think the
"apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-src.msi" does not have the source code. (
although the name suggests

I used complete install option.

Where can I get the source code of win32 for version 1.3.29 http server

Regards-Anil

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.