httpd-users mailing list archives

From patrick.liec...@aurumtechnology.com
Subject [users@httpd] Mod SSL
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:18:59 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to build Apache 1.3.29 with mod_ssl.  I read the modssl.org
instructions on how to get Apache to use mod_ssl, but the docs are out dated
since Apache doesn't include the ssl module anymore.  Where can I find docs
to get them both working together.

Thanks,

Patrick Liechty

Notice:  The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
computer.  All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Aurum
Technology corporate e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by
someone other than the recipient.