httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Porter, Mark" <Mark.Por...@LibertyMutual.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_headers question
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:34:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm using Apache 2.0.47 on Solaris, and I'm trying to change the
http_host header before anything else tries to use it.

Because of our network architecture, the host header arrives as
incorrecthost.domain.com:port. I am able to change it with RequestHeader
set host correcthost.domain.com, as verified by /cgi-bin/printenv.

The problem is that some other entities in the server (WebSphere 5.x and
SiteMinder 5.5) both grab the incorrect header value before mod_headers
changes it.

I tried loading the modules in various orders, putting mod_headers
first, last, and in between, but always with the same result.

Has anyone run into this before?

Mark