httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brendan Pratt <bpr...@overflow.net.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ~user access forbidden
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:54:56 GMT
At 11:33 AM 30/12/03, you wrote:
>Does the new box's Apache have mod_user dir installed and configured
>correctly?

When I load up a page which has <?phpinfo> in it, it displays the following :-

Loaded Modules mod_php4, mod_setenvif, mod_auth, mod_access, mod_alias,
mod_userdir, mod_actions, mod_imap, mod_asis, mod_cgi, mod_dir,
mod_autoindex, mod_include, mod_status, mod_negotiation, mod_mime,
mod_log_config, mod_env, http_core

... and as you can see it shows mod_userdir in there.

It was one of the first things I checked out before I made my post, but
definately worth pointing out in case I didn't have it.