httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Dessent <br...@dessent.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] New List member Problem
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:20:15 GMT
Eric Belardo wrote:

> I deleted the /PHP/ C:/php/ Entry!!!
>
> And Fixed the period..
>
> I ran PHPINFO() and saw an interesting line. Request_method = Get (?)

That's because you were using a GET method to view your phpinfo() page,
presumably.

> I restarted the Apache server... and still the same issue...

You still get the 405 for a POST to /do_redirect.php?  It still looks
like Apache doesn't recognise this .php file as a script, because it's
not in a cgi-bin directory.  You might try either applying "Options
+ExecCGI" to the webserver root, or move your .php scripts into the
cgi-bin directory.  It'd be a lot easier if you used PHP as a module and
not a CGI.

Brian