httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Dessent <br...@dessent.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] New List member Problem
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:17:39 GMT
Eric Belardo wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Under ScriptAlias I Have added:
>
> ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/php/"

And you installed all the PHP stuff in c:\php?  There's a php.exe in
that directory?

> Under AddType I have:
>
>         AddType application/x-tar .tgz
>         AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml .php
>         AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
>
> Under ActionApplication I have:
>
> Action application/x-httpd-php /php/php.exe
>
> That is all that PHP.net asks for if you are installing PHP as a CGI.

Why are you using PHP as a CGI anyway?  It's almost always used as a
module unless there's some reason you need the CGI version.

Well, we'll need more info.  Post whatever gets written to the access
and error logs when you try to access the script in question.  You also
might want to post your httpd.conf, because it sounds like something is
not correct there.

Brian