httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Ford <jf...@katzenjammer.us>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot browse from the internet...
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:09:48 GMT
Ola:

It's working---I see "Today's Featured Article---Happy Thanksgiving"
followed by "Grandpa Ogunneye's Visit," and more.

Couple of non-existent images (no pic after 41 F, no pic before Las
Vegas  or Please Read this.... links), but those are minor details you
should be able to fix easily.

Congratulations, and happy holidays.  :)

Jerry