httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris W <chri...@cox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI script executing twice
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:42:14 GMT
I have been having problems with my scripts executing twice so I looked
at the log file and saw this.

 "POST /cgi-bin/addToCart.pl HTTP/1.1" 200 6473
 "GET /cgi-bin/addToCart.pl? HTTP/1.1" 200 6417

The first time this script gets values from a form post and works
correctly, the second time it gets no values and executes a second time,
is there a way to stop this?  And why is this happening?  BTW it doesn't
happen if the user is using an old version of Netscape. 4.7.

--
Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania