httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Jørstad <paul.jors...@tandberg.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtalhost mod_proxy config issue
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:09:33 GMT

Hello!

I have a configuration issue I hope is possible to solve using
Virualhost and mod_proxy: I have an application server running this
service: http://internal.server.acme.com:8080/MyApp/jsp/service.jsp. I
want to make the service.jsp availible on the public internet using an
server running Apache 2.0 in the DMZ with mod_proxy. I have a virutal
host called "service.acme.com", and I want the service.jsp to act as the
default page (using DirectoryIndex?), so the URL shold always show
"http://service.acme.com/" on the public internet. Get it?

Any help to configure this will be appreciated.

Happy Christmas,
Paul Jorstad