httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Walls <k6...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] repost the weird problem ---apache test fail
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:30:11 GMT
#LIU HAIFENG# wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am pleased to annouce that the problem has been solved by just install the older version
of Apache 1.3.29.  It seems that Apache2 doesn't work fine with win2k.

I was running Apache 2.0.40 under Windows 2000 Professional for almost a
year, and last week cot over to 2.0 48 under Windows 2000 Server with no
problems on either, so I don't think your last statement is accurate.
Lots of other people are running Aparche 2.0 on Windows 2000 computers.
I have not been following your problem all that closely as I did not
have any good answers, but to say that Apache 2.0 does not work with
Win2K is incorrect.

Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
Ofc:  626-302-8515