httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, Patrick" <PatrickSulli...@Centura.Org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Server Project Plan
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:36:06 GMT
I am trying the get a feel for 2.1 and the web site's "Apache Server Project Plan" seems out
of date.  Does anyone know if there is a better outline for what the goal/benefits of 2.1
are?

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy
it.