httpd-users mailing list archives

From NJMacInt...@aol.com
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:40:27 GMT
Prefaces: PPC, Darwin 6.8, Mac OS X 10.2.8

I recently downloaded a Mac OS X 10.2 Apache 2.0.47 package from
serverlogistics.com. I noticed that my domainname won't resolve when running Apache 2. I
am very content with the Apache 1.3.x series but out of curiosity downloaded
Apache 2.

The domain name is free from DynDNS.org using DNS Update 2.7 to notify
observers of my ip address. This works flawlessly using Apache 1.3.27 and 1.3.28 but
times out when Apache 2.0.47 is running.

What have I missed? ServerName? Listen? hostconfig?