httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex and lost pages
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:04:07 GMT
I guess that I am confused?  You say that localhost:8080 that every page loads.  Then you
state that on W2K that only 1/2 of them load?  So when they all load, what kind of box
is it running on??  Are these pages that you have created, or are they just the standard page
that comes with Apache?  You need to be a little more specific.

When they load on win9x what are you using to view the page, and how are you pointing
to the pages??

Steven