httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Q: Win2K Server spike?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:49:20 GMT

This might be a long shot, but have you run any virus
programs?? I am wondering if there is not something
that has taken the Apache over?  I was kind of thinking this
before, that maybe someone was able to get a virus
on the machine.  So it is calling home, and that is why
you are getting the 100% CPU useage.

Have you tried to uninstall it, and reinstall it?

Steven