httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Irvine <bryan.irv...@kingcountyjournal.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] oops i busted apache
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:43:21 GMT
ok I managed to get it started.  It's still busted pretty good though.

I think my httpd2.conf file is whacked (no backup :-/ damn).

now I can actually browse to my site, but it just displays the contents
of the index.html file

###
###

That one line is all that's in my index.html, why would it jsut display
instead of execute?

--Bryan (aka "vigorously reading every line of httpd2.conf")