httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Irvine <bryan.irv...@kingcountyjournal.com>
Subject [users@httpd] oops i busted apache
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:45:47 GMT
I busted my apache.

I tried to do an upgrade and now I get this error when I start apache:
#####
Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 1018 of
/etc/httpd/2.0/conf/commonhttpd.conf:
Invalid command 'ScriptAlias', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
                                                                [FAILED]
#####

The offending part of that file is this:
#####
ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
<Directory /usr/local/nagios/sbin/>
        Authtype Basic
        Authname "Nagios Console"
        AuthuserFile /usr/lib/apache/passwords/.nagiospasswd
        Require user admin
        AllowOverride None
        Options ExecCGI
        order allow,deny
        allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/html/acid/>
        Authtype Basic
        Authname "ACID Console"
        AuthUserFile /usr/lib/apache/passwords/.acidpasswd
        Require user admin
        AllowOverride None
</Directory>
#####

Ideas?  The module seems to be running an in place, but I'll try
anything.

--Bryan