httpd-users mailing list archives

From gowthaman ramasamy <gowt...@icgeb.res.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache VHOSTS on LAN
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:28:35 GMT
Thank you again.
I just wonder, can i configure my proxy server so that client can
access  my site by typing  http://firstsite/. with out the pain of
maping firstsite to MY IP address in each client machine (i have 40
clients).

here we have 40 machines and all are routed thru' proxy server. My aim
is make one subset of these machines to access one particular directory
and another to another directory...... but without any passwd based
access.

gowtham