httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0.48 under winXP, the server reset
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:09:07 GMT
M.A. wrote:
> Thanks Robert for the fix and the instructions.
> I've installed the fix and rebooted.
> The fix has been kept (haven't been replaced by the original)
> Though the problems I explained in my first email:
> [...]
> still haven't been resolved. Unfortunetely the fix didn't help me.
> Although I'm sure it probably resolved others problem.

Uhm, sorry for misleading you; indeed it seems to be something else. It did
sound from your description exactly like this issue, but when I checked now,
it seems to be something else (I get "document contains no data"). Do you
have anything in your error log for these requests? Are they logged
successfully in your access log?

Regards,
Robert Andersson