httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrus" <eetas...@online.ee>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.29 works OK, but 2.0.48 truncates data on Windows
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:23:21 GMT
I ran Apache on Windows XP Professional SP1
No antivirus and firewall software is installed.

I have found that

http://127.0.01/Any_File_Bigger_Than_16KB

in 1.3.29 works OK, but in 2.0.48 corrupted data is returned if file size is
larger than 16 Kb.
All files bigger that 16 KB are corrupted in some places, but file size
returned is correct.

Similar problems are described in the messages

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Support/IncompletePagesOnDec012000Rel
http://forums.devshed.com/archive/15/2002/11/3/47306

and is some other messages in this list.

It occurs in some apache installations only.

I have posted this two times in this list, but havent got any solution:
Joshua recommends the check firewall and antivirus software, but those seem
to be disabled
and this occurs in localhost also.

Any idea?