httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Mangin" <jon.man...@comcast.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Did I just blow away something about this without reading it?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:24:09 GMT
hey...(tired, frustrated),

I used to have two apache installations, same box, 1.3.22. Worked great!
Now I almost have two apache installations, same box, 1.3.22 and 1.3.29.

/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start (1.3.22) fires up
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd (1.3.29).? PID and HTTPD directives
are correct.

/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl stop will not shut down
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd. Says server is not running as
is proper.

No paths reflect /usr/local/apache/anything. All PID and HTTPD
directives are correct. Diff of both apachectls display only
PID, HTTPD and Copyright lines. Sorry for shouting, but
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?  ;-(

Thanks,
--Jon