httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Grant Peel" <gr...@thenetnow.com>
Subject [users@httpd] suexec and dirs.
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:59:15 GMT
Hi all,

I have several servers. One is a leased server from Alabanza and the others
are our servers _FreeBSD and Apache) that we colo in Toronto.

The Alabanza server (RedHat 7.something and Apache 1.26), have several perl
based programs based way outside the normal DocRoot. Suexec us enabled and
running.

I am attempting to get OpenWebMail installed onto my Toronto servers, using
1 install to serve all the virtual hosts on that machine.

My question is, does anyone know how I can have the program reside outside
the /home (DocRoot), and still be able to run when suexec is eneabled? No
matter what I try I get the suexec_log errors regading target and user ids.

-Grant