httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jwhitl...@starprecision.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Building Apache with SSL for Windows
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:42:57 GMT
Ian,
                I forgot to tell you that I was using:

                http://www.devside.net/web/server/win32/apache-ssl-zlib

                as my "tutorial" on how to do this but the error log
tells you what's going on from there.  Thanks, Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Whitlock [mailto:jwhitlock@starprecision.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:40 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Building Apache with SSL for Windows

Ian,
                Thanks for the suggestion.  My build log from Visual C++
6.0 is located here:

                http://65.116.245.3/ApacheBuildLog.txt

                As far as the source, I am currently trying to build
Apache 2.0 (httpd-2.0.48) with OpenSSL (openssl-0.9.7c).  All I need is
Apache 2.0 and SSL so the latest and greatest isn't necessary.  Thanks,
Jeremy