httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kent Healey" <khea...@email.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Is this normal?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:35:21 GMT
I am just learning the ropes of Apache and have yet to configure my
httpd.conf sucsesfully.

So after I installed Indigoperl with Apache 2.something on my Windows XP
home box, a german "Succsesfull install" page loaded. Thats is not my
question though.

So I swaped out that and put in another file and called it index.html and
that loaded correctly. Good.

Now I nowticed that both of my domains load. I have both of my DNSs pointed
to my same IP. And I haven't set up virtual hosting yet, (thats my next
step) but without any configuration will apache serve up your pages to any
domain that is pointed to your IP?