httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff White" <jlw...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] repost the weird problem ---apache test fail
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 19:42:58 GMT

From: "#LIU HAIFENG#"

> When I type "netstat -a ", the following appeared:

> Active Connections
>  Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
>  TCP    susan-liu:http         susan-liu:0            LISTENING

> Active Connections
>  Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
> TCP    0.0.0.0:80             0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING

Perhaps TCPView will tell you the
name of the program using port 80?

<quote>

TCPView is a Windows program that will show you
detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on
your system, including the local and remote addresses
and state of TCP connections. On Windows NT, 2000
and XP TCPView also reports the name of the process
that owns the endpoint. TCPView provides a more
informative and conveniently presented subset of the
Netstat program that ships with Windows.

TCPView works on Windows NT/2000/XP and
Windows 98/Me. You can use TCPView on
Windows 95 if you get the Windows 95
Winsock 2 Update from Microsoft.