httpd-users mailing list archives

From "M.A." <amex.s...@rocler.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0.48 under winXP, the server reset
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:13:04 GMT
Hi,
HTML should be turned off now.
No, I'm not running my server with my own domain because
I don't have a static IP, though it shouldn't cause any problem.
To make sure the problem wasn't the third party service, I accessed
my site with my current IP (currently 206.47.91.50 port 55555 ) and
emptied my cache. The layout did not load correctly. So I guess the
problem really is at my end.

I don't know what you mean by "share anything esle" but ,yes, I
am also using the same PC for my own PC. I'm running XP Home.

Any idea what the problem might be?

ps: when using a mail-list, should I use the reply function of my mail
client so the replied text gets send too or not?