httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stephane Auger" <sau...@kronos.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Programming Hooks???
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:15:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

  I recently installed a web/mail server on a Red Hat 9 machine.  Now Apache
works fine, but I installed Qmailadmin to control my mail server through a
web interface.  Now the reason that I'm asking a question on this list
instead of the qmailadmin list is because first of all, no one answered me
on the other one, and second I think that the problem is with Apache.

  Everywhere through the qmailadmin code are some ##v, ##s, ##x217, ##x218,
etc... I read through the FAQ and learned that they're programming hooks,
supposed to be a kind of language, I guess.  My question is, which one?  And
is there a module in Apache I'd have to activate to be able to make this
page to work?  If you want to see what it looks like, go to:

http://www.kronos.ca/adm/html/main_menu.html

I know that ##x217 and ##x218 link to a file called en, but I don't know why
it does...
http://www.kronos.ca/adm/html/en

Thanks!!!

--