httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mauricio Lara \(NOVA\)" <ml...@novadevices.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Please really crazzy
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:46:31 GMT
Hi Owen Boyle

> Can you show a listing of /home/httpd/htdocs? (use ls -al so we don't

I got a empty directory list, but I have a files in the directory but any
file showed in list.

> If the directory contains a .htaccess file, please post
> its contents as well.
In my server I dont have any .htaccess file

But in my server never show files of folders I only get a empty list and I´m
sure that in my directory there are files(5-6 files)

In my conf Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI , Indexe tag is
in my file .

Help, friend

Rgds,
Mauricio