httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Belardo" <eric.bela...@comcast.net>
Subject [users@httpd] New List member Problem
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:49:00 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded and Installed Apache on my Windows Box, Installed
MySql and PHP 4. I am in the process of learning PHP on Apache and while
writing a Script from one of my books to test I get the following error:

Error 405 Method POST not allowed.

I have searched the code and it is as it should be with no errors. I
searched the FAQ's and I searched the Internet with no avail. I finally
came to the realization that my HTTPD.CONF is not enabled for GET, PUT
or other methods. Can someone help this poor lost soul! What is the code
I need to insert into my HTTPD.CONF to enable these form methods.

Thank you in advance

Eric