httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John B" <apa...@jbnet.cns-uk.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Using MOD_PROXY with Outlook Web Access
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:42:28 GMT
Hi all,

I have an Apache2 server that I'm using to provide reverse proxying to an Exchange 5.5 server
running Outlook web access.
Clients connect to the Apache server using HTTPS, and the Apache server talks to the Exchange
server using HTTP.

All seems to work OK, however, if you try and add two appointments to your calendar on the
same day, you receive a Javascript alert: "Cannot update the item".
The problem can be reproduced 100% of the time, but does not happen if you connect directly
to the Exchange box.

I've looked on the Net, but most of the issues surrounding OWA and mod_proxy seem to relate
to Exchange 2000, and not 5.5.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

John