httpd-users mailing list archives

From "sriharsha" <sriharsha.appram...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with HTTP File Upload using Curl on Windows XP.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:14:30 GMT

Hi,
	I used Curl to upload a file onto the Apache web server (ver
2.0).

I have a simple PUT handler installed (put.cgi) under /cgi-bin/ folder.

I tried executing the command curl
-T c:\temp\sample.html http://localhost/cgi-bin/put.cgi

I get an error saying: An error occurred publishing this file (No
PATH_TRANSLATED).

This error message is displayed from within the put.cgi using the
following lines:

# Check we got a destination filename
$filename = $ENV{'PATH_TRANSLATED'};
if (!$filename) { &reply(500, "No PATH_TRANSLATED"); }

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Harsha.