httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <oogun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod rewrite problem....and htaccsess
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:32:49 GMT
I am using apache 2.0.47 on windows 2000 Advanced Server with mysql
4.0.13 and PHP 4.3.2.

I am also running gallery on my server, and it kept telling me that mod
rewrite is not enabled on my server. It also suggested that I should
include AddModule mod_rewrite.c in my httpd.conf file, I have removed
the # sign next to the directive LoadModule Mod_rewrite, but when I look
in Gallery configuration it still says mod_rewrite is not enabled.

The Gallery Configuration also says that .htaccess is not obeying some
rule....

Should I have done anything to my .htaccess file after installing
Apache, if so what?

Please help...

Thanks in advance