httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Schild" <A.Sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Antw: [users@httpd] Program too big to fit in memory - apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:27:48 GMT
That's probably a corrupt/incomplete download.
Check the size and/or redownload it.

André

>>> dclarke@jasww.com 06.11.2003 10:19:29 >>>
Dear All
Hello, this is my first post so go easy on me.
I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem installing apache_1.3.29-win32-x86-no_src.exe
?
I try to run it on both XP and 2000 and I get the "Program too big to fit in memory" error.
Has anyone else seen that?  Is it a problem with the installer or with my machine, or what?
Any ideas?
Many thanks in advance,
Daniel Clarke

Daniel Clarke
JAS Worldwide Financial Services Ltd
London Heathrow, UK
Tel +44 1784 240049
Mobile +44 7740 337488
Fax +44 1784 266928
www.jasww.com

This email has been scanned for all viruses by MDaemon PRO v6.8.4 R
on Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:19:29 -0000 and found to contain no infected
attachments. The virus list was updated on Thu 2003-11-06 09:00:54