httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject [users@httpd] Antwort: [users@httpd] Re: Apache not forwarding to Tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:03:08 GMT

Again:

You set:

worker.inprocess.type=jni

Do you know what you do?

If no look like this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/in-process-howto.html

>From doc:
This document explains how to set up Netscape/IIS web servers so that
Tomcat will run inside the web server process. It assumes that you have
already followed the instructions in the web server specific howto and
configured it to use Tomcat as an out of process servlet container.

regards Dietmar

Jarmo Joensuu <j_joensuu@yahoo.com> am 27.11.2003 15:30:48

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org