httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Venuti" <i.ven...@caribel.pisa.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Passing a certificate to Tomcat
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:58:07 GMT
Hi,

I have succesfully installed Apache and it is working with SSL.
I have connected it (via AJP13) to Tomcat.

I have a Web application that is deployed under Tomcat and is accessed
correctly when I call it via http using Apache.

Unfortunatly via https I can't access it.

Looking at logs/error_log I see that it is looking for the web application
as it should be under Apache:

[Thu Nov 20 12:18:16 2003] [error] [client 192.168.1.71] File does not
exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/archiviofotografico/index.jsp

If I comment these lines from http.conf:

JkExtractSSL On
JkHTTPSIndicator HTTPS
JkSESSIONIndicator SSL_SESSION_ID
JkCIPHERIndicator SSL_CIPHER
JkCERTSIndicator SSL_CLIENT_CERT

I can access the Web application also via https, but the client certificate
isn't passed to it!

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

-- Ivan