httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd will not run on another server
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:46:02 GMT

To have any chance of getting this to work [compiling on one machine and
running on another] you'd have to make sure that you copy the whole
distro across (ie not only the httpd binary but also any .so which are
loaded). BTW, you are very optimistic to compile a program on one
machine and expect it to run on another...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
>        0509-136   Symbol ap_pstrcat (number 10) is
>not exported from
>                   dependent module httpd.
>        0509-136   Symbol ap_pstrdup (number 11) is
>not exported from
>                   dependent module httpd.
>        0509-136   Symbol ap_snprintf (number 12) is
>not exported from
>                   dependent module httpd.
>        0509-136   Symbol ap_table_setn (number 13) is
>not exported from
>                   dependent module httpd.
>        0509-192 Examine .loader section symbols with
>the
>                 'dump -Tv' command.
>

>=====
>Blessed are the pessimists, for they make backups!
>Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
>10101010011100101001001000011010000001000100101010101010
>0011001010100010110010101000010001010000

>http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

views of the sender's company.