httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Script timings -- access.log
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:19:37 GMT

I don't know of any direct way to do this (AFAIK, "LogScriptStartTime
on" doesn't exist :-)

The simple way would be to have the script do the logging - a couple of
"print" or "echo" statements at the start and end of the script would do
it... If you switch on ScriptLog and just write to STDOUT, the messages
will end up in the script log.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Thanks