httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yves Arsenault" <y...@carrefour.peicaps.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache not displaying special characters
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:14:53 GMT

I've got RedHat 9 running with Apache 2.0.48.

This is what happens....
When I pull data from MySQL, all the characters such as "é" come out as
completly different characters... alot of text in this DB is french, so many
such characters are used.

I only have english language installed on this box. Could this be a problem?

One thing that I cannot figure out is that if I go into webmin and view
MySQL's data from there, everything seems to be perfect. The special
characters are all displayed as they should be.

Is there a setting somewhere in the apache config files that may cause this?

Thanks,

Yves