httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michy" <divinapropor...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite & %{HTTP:header}
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:23:32 GMT
Hi Users,

I have a problem with mod_rewrite. I would like to do a conditional rewrite
depending on the Content-Type of a document being processed. In the
documentation I found following:

There is the special format: %{HTTP:header} where header can be any HTTP
MIME-header name. This is looked-up from the HTTP request. Example:
%{HTTP:Proxy-Connection} is the value of the HTTP header
"Proxy-Connection:''.

And I tryed the RewriteCond on the HTTP header "Content-Type" as follow:

    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Content-Type} .*html.*

but it doesn't work!! In the log file I have only an empty 'input':

    RewriteCond: input='' pattern='.*html.*' => not-matched

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!!
Cheers,
Michele