httpd-users mailing list archives

From "KAN NAN" <kannan_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Performance Testing Tool !!
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:18:33 GMT
<DIV>Dear All,<BR><BR>Iam looking for a good perfomance analysis/testing
tool, I use Apache&nbsp;and Jserv, My Application has Java Applets,Swings,Networking ,Multi-threading,
Servlets,Xml,Xsl.<BR><BR>I need to measure the performance of the application
in terms of :<BR>- Memory usage<BR>- Thread usage<BR>- CPU usage<BR>-
memory leak<BR>- bottlenecks (application layer or network layer)<BR>- Network
load<BR>- What happens when maximum numbers of users use the application<BR>-
Total number of requests made for any page or pages<BR>- From where the requests are
coming<BR>- What kind of requests that are coming in, i mean valid http or not.<BR>One
important thing is, this performance analysis tool should not affect my Application in any
means.<BR><BR>Your Views please</DIV>
shopping online? Get this e credit card. <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENIN/2746??PS=">It
cuts cost & adds value!</a> </html>