httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dave Morrow <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts with 1 IP and multiple ports
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:46:04 GMT
Thanks Joshua, exactly what I needed for a quick start.

That said, your config looks logical, but is not really referenced on that
document which is where I got confused.  That document seems to only
indicate virtual hosts based on URLs.

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: david.morrow@autodata.net

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at  Administrator@autodata.net
<mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>