httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marty Landman <MLand...@face2interface.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] newbie NameVirtualHost setup question
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:42:46 GMT
At 06:25 PM 11/28/2003, you wrote:

>Add a line in "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" file as
>
>192.168.0.1    bob
>

>and save the file. This should solve your problem.

Thanks, this is a good start. BTW, in the course of doing this I defined
bob in the hosts file, then commented it out and defined joe. Now it seems
like bob remains defined even though the hosts file entry's been commented
out, while joe seems to work properly -- as if I could understand proper
working at this point :)

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site