httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jørund Skriubakken <j.v.skriubak...@morecom.no>
Subject [users@httpd] Help on AJP/JK2 configuration
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:20:16 GMT
Hello list!

I am setting up an AJP connection from my Apache to a JettyJBoss HTTP Servlet server (apache->jetty-jboss).
I am doing this "long way around" for security reasons.

I am experiencing that this is running a little slower than browsing directly at the Jetty
server, and I am wondering if that mainly have to do with, that Apache is replying "Connection:
close" in the HTTP Response Header (i.e. Apache is closing the connection for each request).

My question is: Is it possible to configure Apache/JK2 not to close at every request?

Here is mm /etc/httpd/conf/workers2.properties file:
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=localhost

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

# Uri mapping. This says that any incoming connection to any file
# under "/jetty/" should be handled the worker defined above

[uri:/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

Regards,

Jørund Vier Skriubakken