httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michel Jouvin <jou...@lal.in2p3.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.0.48 : Multiviews not honoured
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:41:47 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded Firebird and discovered this new browser. Looks very
promising...

With Firebird, I cannot reproduce the problem. It seems browser dependent.
But I already experienced it with IE6 and Netscape 4.5 (pretty old, i
know). Netscape 7 seems ok. IE5 Macintosh too. The other thing I can say is
that all these browsers are working perfectly well with Apache 2.0.47.

I attach the output from Live HTTP headers (with Apache 2.0.48).

Michel

--On lundi 3 novembre 2003 07:15 +0100 Robert Andersson