httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Dessent <br...@dessent.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Script timings -- access.log
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:37:12 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:

> [...]

He could also try the "%T" format specifier in a CustomLog statement,
which represents the time in seconds that it took to serve the request.
However this is pretty inaccurate given that it only has 1s resolution,
and will be all but completely useless unless the request takes a fairly
long time (more than a few seconds.)

Brian