httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Distribution Lists" <dist-li...@e-securenetworks.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Request enitity too large - HTTP/1.1 413
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:05:21 GMT
Thanks for your help. I found the answer here

http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/en_US/AttachmentSize

Problem noted on RedHat 8.0/9.0 with Apache 2.0.x, the error "Requested
content-length of 670955 is larger than the configured limit of 524288"
was occuring under Apache and a "Page not found" would appear in the
browser. Trying the above settings made no change with PHP, but on RedHat
8.0/9.0 there is an additional PHP config file,
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf, and increasing the number on the line
"LimitRequestBody 524288" solves the issue.