httpd-users mailing list archives

From <m_ha...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: RE: [users@httpd] httpd security
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:42:48 GMT

I went ahead and downloaded a port scanner.
The open ports it gave me were:

Opened Ports (Syn Sscan)
Remote Port    Service Port          Retransmits
9              discard               0
21             ftp/*                 0
22             sshd/pc_anywhere/*    0
23             telnet/*              0
25             smtp/*                0
37             time                  0
515            printer (spooler)     0

All the others are closed or blocked ports.

Is there a way to enable port 80 so I can access the webserver?

Matthew