httpd-users mailing list archives

From <m_ha...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: RE: [users@httpd] httpd security
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:57:28 GMT

I can telnet to the server specifying port 23,
but port 80 will not work.

I don't know how to test the firewall to see what ports are blocked.
I can go to www.miami.edu, but I don't know any other campus computers that have web servers
up for testing. If I could find out what incoming ports aren't blocked, I could change to
that port for the webserver with Apache. But I don't know how to do that.

Matthew