httpd-users mailing list archives

From <m_ha...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: RE: [users@httpd] httpd security
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:07:39 GMT

Ok,
Well I am not getting a 404 error. The browser just has a pop-up window saying the server
is not responding. This is with :8080 at the end of the host name.

I try to telnet to it with port 8080, and it gives the error:

.Could not open a connection to host on port 8080
Connect failed

If I telnet to the host with no port specification, I get no error and it connects fine, but
I still have no luck in my browser.

Matthew