httpd-users mailing list archives

From Werner Schalk <werner_sch...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass with parameters
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:53:28 GMT
Hi,

I am using 2.0.48 and it works pretty fine. Now I would like to use
ProxyPass to include content from a third party source (yes I do have the
permission to include the information). The thing is that ProxyPass seems to
have problems with including content from a external source if the URL does
contain parameters? So I have tried using ProxyPass like this:

ProxyPass / http://www.example.com/?userid=xyz-123

Unfortunately I get a 404 not found from the external source when I access my
server saying that /?userid=xyz-123 could not be found. But when I enter the
URL above in my browser it works pretty fine. What might be the reason for
this and how can I solve it?

Bye and thanks,
Werner.