httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Eckerman <jonas_li...@frukt.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Prefilled forms
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:58:39 GMT
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:18:12 -0800 (PST), b b wrote:

> (again). When I fillout a form, click submit and then
> click back, the data that I attempted to submit
> doesn't show, instead the form is blank.

Apache is a web server, it just serves the pages. It doesn't care
what's in the pages (well... MIME magic stuff cares, but it only
reads part of the content, it doesn't write it).

> Could have to do with the following portion of the
> httpd.conf:
[Misc cache directives snipped.]

Highly unlikely.

Only if you use dynamic content without headers telling the cache not
to cache. And only if the cache is actually enabled, wich it isn't in
the conf you showed.

/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists@frukt.org